Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz is a strong formula to be used in massage of muscles and joints for relaxation of tension, cramps, spasms and post-exercise discomfort. It is a heavy duty magnesium oil made with all natural ingredients and 60% magnesium chloride hexahydrate salt (food grade). Extra botanicals help the magnesium oil to glide on smoothly with enhanced absorption, avoiding the sticky irritating residue that remains on the surface of skin with pure magnesium oil.
No sticky irritating residue! Glides on smoothly; Absorbs well; Smells like mandarins…
Each 6 sprays = 300mg elemental magnesium
Elektra’s Magnesium Oil Spritz is not a moisturizer like Elektra Magnesium Cream, however it delivers high concentration magnesium fast where required with massage to loosen tight stiff muscles and joints, such as with frozen shoulder, post-exercise aches and pains, or injury recovery. Apply as much as you like. Just spray wherever it’s needed, massage in, and feel the difference. Use what you need until it feels better. The body will only take up what it can use at any one time. If you have dry skin you can lubricate the skin with Elektra Magnesium Cream or Lotion first, and then spray Magnesium Oil Spritz on top of the areas to be loosened and relaxed with massage. The extra plant fats of the creams and lotion have a soothing effect, and also enhance absorption of magnesium into the epidermis, thereby supporting the skin barrier. Avoid application of magnesium to broken skin. Work around any abrasions until skin is closed up. Not recommended for sensitive skin, including psoratic skin conditions, however for those skin types Magnesium Creams are recommended instead.
MASSAGE IN, RELAX, RECHARGE AND RECOVER…
BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM OIL SPRITZ INCLUDE
- Safe, easy and convenient to use (e.g., sprayed and rubbed on skin).
- Use in massage to relax tight muscles and joints, and improve blood circulation.
- Rapidly absorbed into cells. No waiting for hours to digest supplements. Just massage it in and feel the difference.
- Skin absorption is passive and self-regulated by the body, with the skin being a nutrient reservoir.
- Skin has the potential to absorb more magnesium (via magnesium chloride in solution) than can be taken up by cells using oral supplements, which must first be digested.
- Lower cost per dose than many orally-administered magnesium supplements.
- Does not involve gastrointestinal upset or loose stools, as with oral magnesium supplementation.
- Lower cost per dose than magnesium via injection, as administered in hospitals.
- Does not involve pain associated with magnesium injections and no special equipment is required.
- Natural Elektra Magnesium Chloride mineral salt flakes (food grade) also incorporate 2% other sea trace minerals which buffer and support magnesium, and are essential for good health and wellbeing. It’s a ‘mineral package from Nature’ for better nutrition. More information about Elektra Magnesium Flakes here.
You can get more than 5.5 spray bottles (180mL each) into a one litre Refill bottle. At $99 for the Refill bottle, that reduces the price of each 180mL that you refill to less than $18! Save the environment, save money, and get your one litre refill bottle of Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz Formula. No need to throw your spritz bottle away. Re-use and recycle. Get a SPECIALS pack (1L + 180mL + 10mL) here.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate used is ‘food grade’ and tested in Australia by an independent laboratory, with no mercury and no lead detected. Each 180ml bottle contains approximately 111 grams of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in solution of purified water (61.8%). Additional natural ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Cocoyl proline, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Potassium sorbate, Sodium borate, and the Essential Oils of Mandarin, Juniper berry and Rosalina. Six sprays contain around 300mg of elemental magnesium.
Magnesium Oil Spritz for Heavy Duty Magnesium. Absorbs fast!
Magnesium Oil Spritz$3.30 – $99.00
Elektra Magnesium Oil Spray Offers Natural Nutrients to Provide Results in Minutes
Elektra Magnesium Oil Spray contains no artificial elements and delivers nourishment that is absorbed by your epidermis for skin defence and a fresh appearance. Our products are 100% natural and can be used daily as a complete body care routine for beauty and excellent health.
The Benefits of Magnesium for Sports Performance
An ecological point of view drives our magnesium oil benefits. Our ingredients do not cause adverse reactions when used with medications, as they are sourced naturally and contain no lead, mercury or chemicals.
- Active people frequently experience muscle strain, stiffness, inflammation, and chronic pain caused by acute conditions such as torn ligaments, a frozen shoulder or other sport-related injuries. Even sitting at a desk all day or walking back and forth on a shop floor can cause discomfort.
- Magnesium for sports performance will swiftly relieve the soreness in your body. Our Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz formula contains 60% magnesium chloride, and botanical ingredients to help absorption, with a lovely mandarin aroma. It works wonderfully when massaged into muscles and joints and can help to reduce the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Spray as much of our concentrated magnesium oil for benefits as you want, where you need it − depending on the amount of discomfort and tightness you would like to relieve. Our product soaks into well-conditioned skin faster than dry skin, so if you have very dry skin you may need first to apply Elektra Magnesium Cream or Lotion (which contains extra plant fats) to accelerate and enhance absorption of the strong magnesium oil. Do not apply to broken skin.
Our Australian-made products are Vegan friendly, contain fair trade Shea butter, organic, naturally dehydrated, and food-grade alpine salt. We also use recyclable packaging and some products have re-use sustainable containers. Take care of your money and the environment by ordering a refill container rather than ditching your Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz bottle.
Problems that Magnesium Oil Benefits Address
Our Magnesium Oil Spritz contains magnesium chloride hexahydrate in purified water together with entirely natural ingredients.
- Simply spray magnesium for sports performance on and rub it into the skin to ease painful joints and taut, tense muscles or for a healthy, youthful glow. The nutrients are absorbed passively into the epidermis from where the body has access to use them as required for bloodstream, organs, muscles, and bones to help alleviate magnesium deficiency.
- Oral supplements must be digested before absorption can take place and may cause gastrointestinal disorders. The skin can absorb more magnesium than the gut wall, so using transdermal magnesium you can avoid tummy upsets. The magnesium delivery to cells also works much faster.
- Our products cost less per dosage than oral magnesium supplements or magnesium injections dispensed by a doctor. We provide solutions that deliver both skin and muscle care combined to soothe and calm the discomfort of inflammation, cramps, aches, pains, and stiffness swiftly, easily, enjoyably and safely.
About Elektra Magnesium
We started Elektra Magnesium in early 2009, and we have been selling our products to over 300 clinics and health food stores in Australia since then. Health practitioners, chiropractors, physios, body therapists, massage clinics, and naturopaths order and use our products. How about you?
Magnesium Spray Benefits
Elektra Magnesium: Reap the Magnesium Spray Benefits
Who doesn’t like a good massage? It is, after all, quite stressful navigating successfully through modern hectic lifestyles. Getting a massage is a wonderful way to blow off some steam, relax and recover. If your massage oil happens to be a magnesium spray, benefits could extend way beyond merely relaxing. Magnesium is widely accepted as being a miracle mineral, with a myriad of proven health benefits that range from bone and cell health, to stress relief, cardiovascular health and a whole lot more. Magnesium oil is magnesium chloride in solution, and in this form the magnesium is ionised and able to be absorbed by cells.
The Benefits of Magnesium for Arthritis
Recent studies have found that magnesium deficiency may directly contribute to chronic inflammation and degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis and that there appear to be strong correlations between magnesium deficiency and the human body’s immune responses. There are numerous benefits of magnesium for arthritis patients. Doctors recommend to increase magnesium rich foods in the diet, as well as to drink magnesium mineral water.
- Magnesium plays an essential role in the activation of numerous cells. These include, macrophages (cells that clean up dead and dying tissue, neutrophils (first-responder immune cells that target sites of inflammation or infection, and endothelial cells (blood vessel cells that act to combat chronic inflammation.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of magnesium may help to alleviate inflammation and lessen joint pain due to its muscle-relaxant properties.
- Studies have indicated that another benefit of magnesium for arthritis patients is that it may even help with nerve regeneration.
What sets Elektra Magnesium Apart Regarding Transdermal Magnesium Supplements?
We were the first company to introduce transdermal magnesium supplements to the Australian market. Our natural magnesium chloride salt derived products are of superior quality and widely known in Australia and beyond.
- Our wide selection of magnesium creams and lotion are specially formulated to encourage optimal magnesium use on a daily basis (because it feels sooooo good). Modern life often hinders people from getting enough magnesium from diet alone, with studies showing that the majority of people in modern societies are magnesium deficient to some extent. We also lose a lot of magnesium under stressful conditions.
- We offer the best in magnesium oil products, ideal for use as massage oils, creams and lotion that may be beneficial for stress relief and joint pain relief. Our products are ideal for optimal skin absorption, which is much more effective than magnesium supplements which are hard to digest and absorb, and which can cause irritated bowel and loose stool.
- Our food-grade magnesium salt flakes are entirely water soluble, ideal for a warm bath detox soak, or a foot soak after a long day at the office or doing heavy exercise or physical work. Magnesium is easily absorbed through the skin. Bathing also allows the body to excrete toxins and metabolic wastes via skin.
About Elektra Magnesium
We have been the leading producers and suppliers of transdermal magnesium supplements as natural skin and muscle care in Australia and beyond since late 2008/9. Our wide selection of products is made from the purest magnesium chloride (food grade), harvested on the pristine Tibetan Plateau, laboratory tested in Australia and shown to contain no traces of toxic contaminants such as lead or mercury. Magnesium is hugely beneficial as part of the treatment of many ailments, including stress, migraine headaches, joint and muscle pain and many more. Why not put our products to the test and start living your best life? Contact us today for more information on our range of transdermal magnesium products, or to place your order.