Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz Formula is a strong formula to be used in massage of muscles and joints for relaxation of tension! This 60% magnesium chloride formula is a heavy duty magnesium oil with a refreshing mandarin fragrance. It offers potent high concentration magnesium plus botanical ingredients to enhance absorption, avoiding the sticky irritating residue of straight magnesium oil. 6 sprays delivers a whopping 300mg of elemental magnesium.
Elektra’s Magnesium Oil Spritz is not a moisturizer like Elektra Magnesium Cream, however it delivers high concentration magnesium where required to loosen more acute conditions such as frozen shoulder, arthritis, aches, pains and inflammation. And it works fast! Apply as much as you like because everyone will have differing needs, depending on stiffness, tension and magnesium deficiency. Your body will give you the feedback that you need to work out the right amount. Just spray where you need it and feel the difference. If you have dry skin you can lubricate it with Elektra Magnesium Cream or Lotion first, (great for youthful and healthy complexion), and then add on Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz on the areas you need a higher strength of magnesium. The better the condition of the skin the better the absorption of magnesium. The more lipids (fats) in the skin layer the less likely you are to feel any tingling sensation from high concentration magnesium salts. Avoid application to broken skin.
Benefits of Magnesium Oil Spritz include:
- Safe, easy and convenient to use (e.g., sprayed and rubbed on skin)
- May be applied directly to skin for massage of tight muscles and joints
- Rapidly absorbed for uptake into cells, tissue, organs, and bloodstream, to help prevent magnesium deficiency.
- Skin absorption is passive and self-regulating as the body keeps its own homeostasis, using the skin as a nutrient reservoir
- Skin absorbs more magnesium (via magnesium chloride in solution) than can be absorbed using oral supplements (which must first be digested)
- Lower cost per dose than many orally-administered magnesium supplements
- Bypasses processing by the liver and kidney (unlike oral supplements) because no digestion is required
- Does not involve gastrointestinal upset or loose stools associated with oral magnesium supplementation
- Lower cost per dose than intravenous or intramuscular injections, which typically are administered by health professionals
- Does not involve pain associated with magnesium injections and no special equipment required
- Natural Elektra Magnesium Chloride mineral salt flakes (food grade) also incorporate 2% other sea trace minerals – essential for good health and wellbeing. It’s a ‘mineral package from Nature’ for better nutrition.
Magnesium Oil Spritz Ingredients – All Natural
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate used is ‘food grade’ and tested in Australia by an independent laboratory, with no mercury and no lead detected. Each 180ml bottle contains approximately 111 grams of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in solution of purified water (61.8%). Additional natural ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Cocoyl proline, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Potassium sorbate, Sodium borate, and the Essential Oils of Mandarin, Juniper berry and Rosalina. Six sprays contain around 300mg of elemental magnesium.
Save the environment, save money, and get your one litre refill bottle of Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz Formula. No need to throw your spritz bottle away. Re-use and recycle!
If you check out our Specials page you will see a Discounted Pack Special which includes this product.
Magnesium Oil Spritz for Heavy Duty Magnesium. Absorbs fast!
Magnesium Oil Spritz$3.85 – $99.00
Elektra Magnesium Spray Offers Natural Nutrients to Provide Results in Minutes
Elektra Magnesium Spray contains no artificial elements and delivers nourishment that is absorbed by your epidermis for skin defence and a fresh appearance. Our products are 100% natural and can be used daily as a complete body care routine for beauty and excellent health.
The Benefits of Magnesium for Sports Performance
An ecological point of view drives our magnesium oil benefits. Our ingredients do not cause adverse reactions when used with medications, as they are sourced naturally and contain no lead, mercury or chemicals.
- Active people frequently experience muscle strain, stiffness, inflammation, and chronic pain caused by acute conditions such as torn ligaments, a frozen shoulder or other sport-related injuries. Even sitting at a desk all day or walking back and forth on a shop floor can cause discomfort.
- Magnesium for sports performance will swiftly relieve the soreness in your body. Our Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz formula contains 60% magnesium chloride, botanical ingredients to ease absorption and a lovely mandarin aroma, which works wonderfully when massaged into muscles and joints. It will likewise reduce the agony and stiffness caused by arthritis within minutes.
- Spray as much of our concentrated magnesium oil for benefits as you want, where you need it − depending on the amount of discomfort and tautness you must relieve. Our product soaks into well-conditioned skin faster than dry skin, so if you have very dry skin you may need first to apply Elektra Magnesium Cream or Lotion (which contains extra plant fats) to accelerate and enhance absorption of the strong magnesium oil. Do not apply to broken skin.
Our Australian-made products are Vegan friendly, contain fair trade Shea butter, organic, naturally dehydrated, and food-grade alpine salt. We also use recyclable packaging and some products have re-use sustainable containers. Take care of your money and the environment by ordering a refill container rather than ditching your Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz bottle.
Problems that Magnesium Oil Benefits Address
Our Magnesium Oil Spritz contains magnesium chloride hexahydrate in purified water together with entirely natural ingredients.
- Simply spray magnesium for sports performance on and rub it into the skin to ease painful joints and taut, tense muscles or for a healthy, youthful glow. The nutrients are absorbed by the bloodstream, organs, tissues, and cells passively − as required by your body − to facilitate the alleviation of magnesium deficiency.
- Oral supplements must be digested before absorption can take place and may cause gastrointestinal disorders. The skin can absorb more magnesium than the gut, so the magnesium does not have to travel via the kidneys and liver or trigger tummy upsets. It also works much faster.
- Our merchandise costs less per dosage than oral magnesium supplements or intramuscular or intravenous injections dispensed by a professional healthcare worker. We provide solutions that deliver both skin and muscle care together to treat inflammation and discomfort swiftly, easily, enjoyably and safely.
About Elektra Magnesium
We started Elektra Magnesium in early 2009, and we have been selling our products to over 300 clinics and health food stores in Australia since then. Health practitioners, chiropractors, physios, body therapists, massage clinics, and naturopaths order and use our products. How about you?
Magnesium Spray Benefits
Elektra Magnesium: Reap the Magnesium Spray Benefits
Who doesn’t like a good massage? It is, after all, quite stressful navigating successfully through modern life. Getting a massage is a wonderful way to blow off some steam, and if your massage oil happens to be a magnesium spray, benefits could extend way beyond merely relaxing. Magnesium is widely accepted as being a miracle mineral, with a myriad of proven health benefits that range from bone and cell health, to stress relief, cardiovascular health and a whole lot more.
The Benefits of Magnesium for Arthritis
Recent studies have found that magnesium deficiency may directly contribute to chronic inflammation and degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis and that there appear to be strong correlations between magnesium deficiency and the human body’s immune responses. There are numerous other benefits of magnesium for arthritis patients.
- Magnesium plays an essential role in the activation of numerous cells. These include, macrophages (cells that clean up dead and dying tissue, neutrophils (first-responder immune cells that target sites of inflammation or infection, and endothelial cells (blood vessel cells that act to combat chronic inflammation.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of magnesium may help to alleviate inflammation and infection and lessen joint pain due to its muscle-relaxant properties.
- Studies have indicated that another benefit of magnesium for arthritis patients is that it may even help with nerve regeneration.
What sets Elektra Magnesium Apart Regarding Transdermal Magnesium Supplements?
We were the first company to introduce transdermal magnesium supplements to the Australian market. Our natural magnesium chloride salt derived products are of superior quality and widely known in Australia and beyond.
- Our wide selection of magnesium creams and lotions are specially formulated to ensure optimal magnesium intake. Modern life often hinders people from ingesting enough magnesium, with studies showing that the majority of people in modern societies are magnesium deficient to some extent.
- We offer the best in magnesium oil spritz products, ideal for use as massage oils that may be beneficial for stress relief and joint pain relief. Our products are ideal for optimal skin absorption, which is much more effective than magnesium supplements which are hard to digest and absorb.
- Our food-grade magnesium salt flakes are entirely water soluble, ideal for a warm bath soak, or a foot soak after a long day at the office or doing heavy exercise or physical work. Magnesium is easily absorbed through the skin.
About Elektra Magnesium
We have been the leading producers and suppliers of transdermal magnesium supplements in Australia and beyond since late 2008. Our wide selection of products is made from the purest magnesium chloride, harvested on the pristine Tibetan Plateau, laboratory tested in Australia and shown to contain no traces of toxic contaminants such as lead or mercury. Magnesium is hugely beneficial as part of the treatment of many ailments, including stress, migraine headaches, joint and muscle pain and many more. Why not put our products to the test and start living your best life? Contact us today for more information on our range of transdermal magnesium products, or to place your order.