- Why take hard-to-digest tablets and powders when you can absorb more magnesium via skin?
- Try it and see how fast it works with massage to relieve tight muscles and joints.
- Great anti-ageing protective skin care too!
If you have tried magnesium tablets and are not getting much relief, if you have a sensitive digestive system and the oral supplements cause you to have diahrrea, or if you have tried pure magnesium oil on your skin only to find it’s too sticky and irritating, then don’t lose hope. You have come to the right place for transdermal magnesium products that really work and feel great on skin too.
Just like water, we can’t fill up with magnesium on Monday only, and nothing for the rest of the week. We need both water and magnesium daily – as food nutrition – to keep our electrical system going. However, oral tablets and powders are hard to digest and absorb into our cells. Oral magnesium supplements tend to pass through the bowel and out, with only a smaller percenage making it through the bowel wall to the interior of the body – to get to our tissue cells.
Elektra Magnesium skin care is a great alternative which bypasses the digestive system. It also works faster to get to cells and do its work. The skin is such a miraculous and wondrous nutritional reservoir. Within minutes of rubbing in Elektra Magnesium products, you can feel and experience the penetration and absorption into the epidermal layer, where the nutrients are available for the body to draw from as required. Here they hydrate and plump up skin cells, protect the barrier, and promote a younger looking skin. Using Elektra Magnesium products in massage also helps with blood circulation, muscle relaxation and treatment of aches and pain.
We know how to make quality transdermal magnesium skin care that absorbs well, smells great and feels sooooo good! It’s something that people really love to use every day. Just feel it! READ MORE ABOUT: Transdermal Magnesium
RELAX ~ RECHARGE ~ RECOVER ~ DETOX ~ CLEANSE ~ PROTECT ~ REBUILD
Getting what you need...
Help cells to hydrate better for more youthful complexion, as well as more flexible muscles and joints… Stay younger longer with transdermal magnesium.
Developed since 2009, Elektra Magnesium® transdermal magnesium products were created to cater for those who care about natural health, wellness and environment. Elektra Magnesium® Cream, Lotion, and Oil are nutrient-dense and chemical-free with natural and organic ingredients like hemp seed oil, coconut oil, mango seed butter and apricot kernel oil. Quality is guaranteed, as the products are manufactured in Australia in a TGA accredited facility, according to the highest GMP manufacturing standards.
"Thank you for being part of the Transdermal Magnesium Revolution to support nutrition and wellbeing. We are here to make a big difference in the world and in people's lives - to empower with knowledge for self-care and to supply high quality natural (chem-free) body care products that work! We do this with mindfulness and attention to sustainability and fair trade."
“My heart restored, my waters cleansed, the power surges in love to mend.”
by Sandy Sanderson (CEO)
Food Grade Magnesium
Discover How Food-Grade Magnesium Can Maximise Your HealthFood-grade magnesium is an essential mineral that your body needs for a wide range of functions. Magnesium’s benefits in the body are complex and plentiful, from helping your body absorb and use other nutrients to giving your immune system the support it needs to keep you healthy. At Elektra Magnesium, we offer a variety of magnesium skincare products to help you address your specific skin and systemic conditions and achieve optimal health and happiness.
Benefits of Magnesium for Muscle and Skin Care in OneAnytime you take magnesium, whether you consume magnesium-rich foods, take a supplement, or use a topical skincare product, you provide your body with essential nutrients it needs for peak functionality and health. Here are some of the benefits of including magnesium in your daily routine.
- Brighter, softer, healthier skin. When your skin is lacking in magnesium, it experiences a decrease in collagen and essential fatty acids, which can lead to dryer, duller skin that’s more prone to wrinkles. Adding magnesium back in can help you achieve the vibrant, healthy-looking skin that you want.
- Protection from external damage. Because magnesium helps repair your skin on a cellular level, it may make it less prone to damage and more resilient when exposed to harmful chemicals and situations. In general, healthier cells means healthier, more resilient skin.
- Relief from many systemic conditions. Magnesium is vital to the healthy function of your immune system. That means that it may soothe and relieve numerous skin problems that don’t originate in the skin, such as allergies, psoriasis, lupus, and many other health issues.
Related Services We Provide to Magnesium for Muscle and Skin Care in OneElektra Magnesium provides a wide range of magnesium-based skincare products and educational materials to help you take charge of your condition and find effective and positive solutions. Here are a few of our favourites.
- Magnesium Lotion. Perfect for active people, our Magnesium CHARGE Lotion is a convenient all-in-one moisturiser, deodorant, massage lotion, and magnesium supplement. It also smells like lemon due to lemon-scented tea tree (leptospermum petersonii), which has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Baby Calm Balm. Proving that magnesium therapy isn’t just for adults, our Baby Calm Balm is an ultra-light protective cream explicitly developed for baby’s delicate skin. Try combining with relaxation massage for natural, safe skincare and better sleep.
- Magnesium Flakes can be ingested or for topical soaking. Our Food Grade Magnesium Flakes can be added to your drinking water for enhanced hydration, or for bathing and foot soaking to detox, relax muscles and sleep better, providing an easy, convenient, and affordable way to get the magnesium that you need.