Why take hard-to-digest tablets and powders when you can absorb more magnesium via skin? Try it and see how fast it works. Great skin care too!
If you have tried magnesium tablets and are not getting much relief from them, or have a sensitive digestive system and can’t tolerate magnesium supplements orally, you may have heard about magnesium oil now appearing in health food stores and pharmacies. Even though pure magnesium oil is transdermal magnesium and can relieve a cramp or muscle pain, it certainly leaves a sticky and irritating residue for most people and can even sting and burn those with sensitive skin. Many just end up using it short term like they would take an aspirin to relieve pain, but then put it back in the cupboard and not use it as a daily supplement. However, we need magnesium supplementation daily because there is only a certain amount able to be taken up at one time. Just like water, you can’t fill up on Monday with nothing for the rest of the week.
We know how to make quality transdermal magnesium skin care that absorbs well, smells good and feels sooooo good! It’s something that you would really love to use every day because of how great it makes your skin and muscles feel. Why is this important? READ MORE…Transdermal Magnesium
RELAX ~ RECHARGE ~ RECOVER …
Help detox, cleanse cells, and energise. Alleviate symptoms of stress and bounce back stronger when you have plenty of magnesium.
How do I know if I need more magnesium?
As light as angel wings with an ultra mild 5% magnesium chloride salt, this luxurious cream is packed full of nutrition for baby skin (and can also be used for Mum's face as well!) A gentle baby massage after the bath works wonders to calm and relax, ready for sleep. Teething doesn't need to become a drama either. Use Baby Calm Balm to soothe and relax, as well as for great baby skin care. Simply divine ingredients including skin-loving geranium, calendula, chamomile, Australian native snowflower - and more.
Help cells to hydrate better for more youthful complexion, as well as more flexible muscles and joints… Stay younger longer with transdermal magnesium.
Developed since 2009, Elektra Magnesium® transdermal magnesium products were created to cater for those who care about natural health, wellness and environment. Elektra Magnesium® Cream, Lotion, and Oil are nutrient-dense and chemical-free with natural and organic ingredients like hemp seed oil, coconut oil, mango seed butter and apricot kernel oil. Quality is guaranteed, as the products are manufactured in Australia in a TGA accredited facility, according to the highest GMP manufacturing standards.
RELAX ~ RECHARGE ~ RECOVER
Slow down the ageing clock...
"Thank you for being part of the Transdermal Magnesium Revolution to support nutrition and wellbeing. We are here to make a big difference in the world and in people's lives - to empower with knowledge for self-care and to supply high quality natural (chem-free) body care products that work! We do this with mindfulness and attention to sustainability and fair trade."
“My heart restored, my waters cleansed, the power surges in love to mend.”
by Sandy Sanderson (CEO)
Food Grade Magnesium
Discover How Food-Grade Magnesium Can Maximise Your HealthFood-grade magnesium is an essential mineral that your body needs for a wide range of functions. Magnesium’s benefits in the body are complex and plentiful, from helping your body absorb and use other nutrients to giving your immune system the support it needs to keep you healthy. At Elektra Magnesium, we offer a variety of magnesium skincare products to help you address your specific skin and systemic conditions and achieve optimal health and happiness.
Benefits of Magnesium for Muscle and Skin Care in OneAnytime you take magnesium, whether you consume magnesium-rich foods, take a supplement, or use a topical skincare product, you provide your body with essential nutrients it needs for peak functionality and health. Here are some of the benefits of including magnesium in your daily routine.
- Brighter, softer, healthier skin. When your skin is lacking in magnesium, it experiences a decrease in collagen and essential fatty acids, which can lead to dryer, duller skin that’s more prone to wrinkles. Adding magnesium back in can help you achieve the vibrant, healthy-looking skin that you want.
- Protection from external damage. Because magnesium helps repair your skin on a cellular level, it may make it less prone to damage and more resilient when exposed to harmful chemicals and situations. In general, healthier cells means healthier, more resilient skin.
- Relief from many systemic conditions. Magnesium is vital to the healthy function of your immune system. That means that it may soothe and relieve numerous skin problems that don’t originate in the skin, such as allergies, psoriasis, lupus, and many other health issues.
Related Services We Provide to Magnesium for Muscle and Skin Care in OneElektra Magnesium provides a wide range of magnesium-based skincare products and educational materials to help you take charge of your condition and find effective and positive solutions. Here are a few of our favourites.
- Magnesium Lotion. Perfect for active people, our Magnesium CHARGE Lotion is a convenient all-in-one moisturiser, deodorant, massage lotion, and magnesium supplement. It also smells like lemon due to lemon-scented tea tree (leptospermum petersonii), which has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Baby Calm Balm. Proving that magnesium therapy isn’t just for adults, our Baby Calm Balm is an ultra-light protective cream explicitly developed for baby’s delicate skin. Try combining with relaxation massage for natural, safe skincare and better sleep.
- Magnesium Flakes can be ingested or for topical soaking. Our Food Grade Magnesium Flakes can be added to your drinking water for enhanced hydration, or for bathing and foot soaking to detox, relax muscles and sleep better, providing an easy, convenient, and affordable way to get the magnesium that you need.