- Orders can be placed through our website, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
- Customer Service Policy: We pride ourselves on the speed of our service. Orders are processed the same day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order. Elektra Life is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 2-5 business days for Australia and 8-15 business days international; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- International orders must be paid in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS – AUD $ – via Visa, Mastercard, Direct Bank Deposit or Paypal.
- If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Elektra Life will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not backordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
- All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
- We accept Visa or MasterCard, or PayPal via online shopping cart. We also accept Direct Bank Deposits. Orders can be delayed, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared before shipping the products.
- Cheques and Money Orders are to be made out to Elektra Life Pty Ltd. Cheques and Money Orders must be received at our postal address P.O. Box 1347 Nerang Qld 4211, Australia, before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / and name on the back of the cheque or money order.
Our account details for direct deposit:
Bank name: Westpac Bank, Broadbeach (Swift Code WPACAU2S)
NOTE: Please use your order number as a bank reference.
Account name: Elektra Life Pty Ltd
BSB #: 034-239 Acc #: 28-9980
PRICING and TAXES
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless required documentation is supplied for Australian orders.
- International orders may incur import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Elektra Life cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
- All prices are quoted ex Nerang, Queensland, and do not include shipping and transportation costs.
Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Elektra Life has accounts with a number of major courier companies. We will arrange freight through these accounts for you unless you require shipping through your own courier. If you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse. Please advise your national or international account number and contact details of your preferred courier with your order.
- Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
- Couriers are usually used with Australian orders. In some cases there may be no other alternative but to ship via Australia Post to post boxes or regional areas. The customer will therefore assume all risk in situations such as these.
- International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
RETURNS and REPLACEMENTS
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
- Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Elektra Life will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
- It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Elektra Life behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
- If an error has been made by Elektra Life with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
- Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately and promptly.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Elektra Life your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre at Contact Page
The information contained in this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgement in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Elektra Life Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Elektra Life Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Elektra Life Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS INGREDIENT DISCLAIMER
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Elektra Life Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternative ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products in order to maintain supply to its customers. Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product or to specification sheets which are current at the time of supply of the product.
AFFILIATE Terms and Conditions
“Us”, “We” or “Our” = Elektra Life Pty Ltd, herein “Elektra Magnesium”
a.b.n. 540133877693 incorporated in Australia 24 October 2008
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Elektra Magnesium Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Elektra Magnesium reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute Affiliate’s consent to such changes. Current Terms of Service can be reviewed at https://www.elektramagnesium.com.au/affiliate/terms-and-conditions/
“Customer” = Anyone who purchases products or signs up to newsletters at www.elektramagnesium.com.au
“Affiliate” = The registered person using a unique Affiliate Link from their account to redirect customers to www.elektramagnesium.com.au for the purpose of earning referral commissions.
“Program” = Affiliate Program
“Terms of Service” = Terms and Conditions
“Banners” = Graphics, product images, creatives, etc available from Affiliate Banners at https://www.elektramagnesium.com.au/affiliate-account-page/?uap_aff_subtab=banners
“Affiliate Links” = Referral links to Elektra Magnesium’s products website generated by Affiliate Bar, Affiliate’s Program account.
“Affiliate Bar” = the top bar only an Affiliate sees when logged in to their account, which includes simple links, Banner Image Link, Share on social media buttons, current page stats and settings menu.
“Wallet” = Affiliate wallet holding referral commission credits for use against product purchases.
Affiliate Warrants That They:
1. Are 18 years or older to apply for and operate the Program;
2. Are a human being.
3. Provide legal full name, valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Are responsible for maintaining the security of their Affiliate account and password. Elektra Magnesium cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. Are responsible for all content posted online, emails or other promotional activity that occurs under the Affiliate account.
6. Only register and operate one Affiliate account.
7. May not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Affiliate must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8. May not use the Affiliate Program to earn commissions on their own Elektra Magnesium product purchases.
9. Understand that account commissions are calculated in AUD currency and paid as such to Paypal account or credited towards product purchases, as selected by Affiliate within their Program account.
10. Take full responsibility for the operation and management of their account.
Customers Definition and Servicing Responsibilities
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be customers of Elektra Magnesium. Accordingly, all of Elektra Magnesium’s rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, pricing policy, and product sales will apply to those customers. Elektra Magnesium may change its policies, product prices and operating procedures at any time without prior notice.
Affiliate Links, Graphics, Listings and Promotions
After acceptance to the Affiliate Program, Affiliate will be assigned a unique Affiliate ID Code identifying them within the Program. The Affiliate code is embedded in product or page codes as Affiliate Links generated within the Affiliate’s account. These Affiliate Links can be applied to website or social media platforms, graphics or banners, advertisements, emails or other digitally transmitted communications.
In order for accurate tracking, reporting, and referral commission accrual by the Program, Affiliate must ensure that each of the Affiliate Links for product or page selected is copied exactly as it appears within the Affiliate’s account. Affiliate will earn referral fees only with respect to product purchases on Elektra Magnesium’s product website occurring directly through Affiliate Links. Elektra Magnesium will not be liable for any failure by Affiliate to use Affiliate Links, or for incorrect typing or application thereof.
Elektra Magnesium may change the design of the banners artwork at any time without notice. If Affiliate wishes to design their own banner instead of using our banners, their suggested design must be submitted for approval first to: email@example.com .
Affiliates will be notified via email of any new products, discontinued items, product price changes or special offers from time to time. Affiliates will be required to update any such listings on affiliated website/s to reflect the new recommended retail price (or special if applicable) within a reasonable time.
Referral Commissions, Ranks and Payment
Commissions are based on what rank you have achieved. When you start you get 7% commission then when you achieve the earnings listed below, you can go up in rank and commission percentage.
Affiliate commission rate:
BRONZE LEVEL 7%: <$35 in earnings through commission. (<$500 in sales)
SILVER LEVEL 10%: >$35 to <$200 in earnings through commission. ($500-$2,1500 in sales)
GOLD LEVEL 15%: >$200 in earnings through commission. (>$2,150 in sales)
You will not automatically go up in rank until we verify the sales you have made, which will be done once a week.
This rate is calculated on the net value of the magnesium products sold via Elektra Magnesium’s products website, exclusive of GST, and not including shipping amount. This percentage structure may change at any time in the future and if it does, notice will be given via email to the Affiliate account email address. Elektra Magnesium is not responsible or liable if the Affiliate does not receive or see the email for any reason. It is the Affiliate’s responsibility to keep their account updated with any changes to their contact details or payment links.
For a product sale to be eligible to earn a referral commission, the customer must click-through using a Affiliate Link generated from Affiliate account and inserted to email, website, social media or other communications to purchase on Elektra Magnesium’s website. Cookies will remain active for 60 days.
A valid Paypal account is required for payment of referral commissions. Once commissions reach $100 or more, the amount will automatically be transferred to Affiliate’s nominated Paypal account. The Affiliate can however choose, as an alternative, to use commissions as a credit against their own purchase of Elektra Magnesium products via the Elektra Magnesium website by transferring the commissions to their Affiliate Wallet. Any amount up to $100 can be transferred to their Wallet at any time. However, if the commissions reach $100 and the Affiliate has not transferred them to their Wallet, the Program will automatically transfer the funds to Affiliate’s nominated Paypal account. Elektra Magnesium is unable to reverse any transactions and takes no responsibility regarding allocation of commissions to either Paypal or Wallet. Affiliate takes full responsibility for the operation and management of their account.
Relationship of Parties
The Affiliate and Elektra Magnesium are independent contractors within the terms of this Agreement, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties.
The Affiliate may not in any way misrepresent, pass off, or embellish the relationship between Elektra Magnesium and the Affiliate, or express or imply any other relationship, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. Affiliates may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or their participation in the Program.
The Affiliate has no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on Elektra Magnesium’s behalf or commit it financially in any way. The Affiliate shall not make any statement, whether on their website, email, other platform or forum, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Affiliates will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of their website, social media platforms or other point of sale venues, and for all materials that appear therein.
• The technical operation of Affiliate website or other platforms, and all related equipment;
• Ensuring the display of Affiliate Links does not violate any agreement between Affiliate and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on Affiliate by a third party that hosts the website);
• The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on Affiliate website or other platforms (including, among other things, all product-related materials and any information included within, or associated with, Affiliate Link codes generated by the Affiliate’s Elektra Magnesium account);
• Ensuring that materials posted on Affiliate website or other platforms do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights);
• Ensuring that materials posted on Affiliate website or other platforms are not libelous or otherwise illegal;
As a condition to Affiliate’s participation in the Program, Affiliate agrees to comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over the Affiliate, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time the Affiliate is a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, Affiliate agrees that as a condition of participation in the Program Affiliate will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the SPAM Act 2003 https://www.acma.gov.au/avoid-sending-spam and all other anti-spam laws.
Elektra Magnesium reserves the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Violation of any of the Agreement terms may result in the termination of the Affiliate Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
Term of the Program Agreement and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin upon Elektra Magnesium’s acceptance of Affiliate’s application and will end when terminated by either party. Either Affiliate or Elektra Magnesium may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, Affiliate will immediately cease use of, and remove from their website or other platforms, all links to Elektra Magnesium’s products website, and all Elektra Magnesium’s trademarks, trade dress and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of Elektra Magnesium pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Upon Program termination, Elektra Magnesium will pay any outstanding commission earnings accrued above $100 to Affiliate’s Paypal account, or if less than $100, issue a credit for the account balance to be used against future product purchases.
Limitations of Liability
Affiliate agrees to use the Affiliate Program at own risk. Elektra Magnesium will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, and the Affiliate takes full responsibility for their participation and actions within the Program. Further, Elektra Magnesium’s potential aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to Affiliate under this Agreement.
Apart from Elektra Magnesium’s product warranty and responsibility to customers as published in its Terms and Conditions on its Products website, it makes no further express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program. In addition, Elektra Magnesium makes no representation that the operation of its products website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Elektra Magnesium is not liable for the consequences of any technical interruptions or communication errors.
AFFILIATE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or Affiliate’s relationship with Elektra Magnesium, or any of its other affiliates, shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent that Affiliate has in any way violated or threatened to violate Elektra Magnesium’s intellectual property rights, Elektra Magnesium may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any Australian state or federal court (and Affiliate consents to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of Queensland’s Arbitration Act 2003 or in the case of international Affiliates, Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration Limited. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Australia, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Affiliate may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without Elektra Magnesium’s prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Elektra Magnesium’s failure to enforce Affiliate’s strict performance of
any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Elektra Magnesium’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between Affiliate and Elektra Magnesium, and governs your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between Affiliate and Elektra Magnesium (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).