For active people on the go… POTENT FORMULA, ABSORBS WELL.
A hybrid 30% formula* half way between Elektra Magnesium Cream and Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz, Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion is designed for convenience as an all-in-one moisturizer, massage lotion, deodorant and magnesium supplement… Fresh aroma of lemon-scented tea tree, which also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
300mg magnesium per teaspoon. Massage into muscle areas to relax and improve muscle and joint flexibility, recover from stress and enjoy better sleep. Made with natural and organic (chem-free) ingredients, Charge Lotion’s moisturising plant oils, natural preservatives and 30% magnesium chloride salts make this a potent magnesium supplement. The lemon-scented tea tree provides excellent antibacterial effect for use as an underarm deodorant too. This lotion glides on smoothly and absorbs well. The moisture-attracting hyaluronic acid gives it an extra antiageing edge. There is no limit to how much you can use, as the skin will take up what it needs and the body doesn’t not overdose itself. When it feels good, that’s the right amount. The 500mL bottle will provide months worth of magnesium, used daily.
VIDEO – 36 seconds
- ALL-IN-ONE NATURAL
- MOISTURIZER – SKIN CARE
- EFFECTIVE NATURAL DEODORANT
- MUSCLE MASSAGE RELAXATION LOTION
- HAIR CONDITIONING TREATMENT
Each teaspoon delivers approx 300mg elemental magnesium!
Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion INGREDIENTS
PURIFIED WATER, 30% MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE HEXAHYDRATE, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, OLIVEM 1000 (NATURAL OLIVE EMULSIFYING WAX), CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND OIL), LECITHIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BORATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AZADIRACHTA INDICA (NEEM) OIL, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, D-ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL (NATURAL VITAMIN E), ESSENTIAL OIL: LEPTOSPERMUM PETERSONII (LEMON SCENTED TEA TREE), EXTRACTS: TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA FRUIT (KAKADU PLUM), DAVIDSONIA JERSEYANA (DAVIDSON PLUM), SANTALUM ACUMINATUM (QUANDONG), HYALURONIC ACID, LIMONENE.
NOTE: Not recommended for sensitive skin types. If you have sensitive skin conditions please refer to the milder Magnesium Creams
Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion is suitable for skin that needs less fattiness for skin barrier protection, but more magnesium for muscle recovery, such as teenagers, athletes, those doing heavy physical work or with repetitive stress injuries. Its texture is silky smooth, light and moisture-attractive thanks to hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid).
High in Vitamin C and Magnesium Charge
Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion is absorbed and incorporated beautifully into the epidermis, plumping it up with hydration, and leaving no sticky residue. Powerful antioxidant Australian botanical extracts of Kakadu Plum, Davidson Plum, Quandong are naturally high in vitamin C, adding extra cleansing benefits and collagen support. Lemon-scented tea tree provides anti-microbial benefits and gives the lotion a fresh lemon-scented aroma – ideal for use also as a deodorant too. Many users comment that they are surprised at how effective it is as a natural deodorant.
Note: Do not apply lotion directly to broken or abraided skin. Best to massage in around any damaged skin area. For sensitive skin the lotion can be diluted by adding extra vegetable oil during the massage, as fats have a numbing effect. The products can be combined to suit individual skin and body care needs. Magnesium Creams have a lower magnesium concentration, but a higher fat content for more sensitive skin conditions.
How Much do I Need?
Some people may need a daily top-up of 400-500mg of magnesium to supplement diet, whilst others may need more than 1,000mg if they are under excessive stress, work physically hard or exercise a lot, do shift work and are sleep-deprived, are pregnant, are exposed to excessive alcohol or drugs and medications, or have metabolic issues or other health problems. For high level needs, in addition to eating more magnesium-containing organic foods, it’s a good idea to combine various magnesium topical applications, such as magnesium soaking, magnesium moisturising using Elektra Magnesium Cream, and magnesium muscle massage using Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion and/or Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz.
Magnesium for Injury Recovery, Muscles and Bones
Magnesium is Essential for Bone Health
Scientific studies show, “Positive associations between greater intakes of dietary magnesium and grip strength, indices of skeletal muscle mass, and BMD in men and women in middle and older age groups.” These studies suggest that magnesium supplementation may help with strategies to prevent sarcopenia, frailty, falls, and fractures.
Magnesium for Injury Recovery Brings Comfort, Calming and Pain Relief
Elektra Magnesium recommends transdermal absorption of magnesium for injury recovery. When magnesium tablets pass through our digestive system, our bodies only manage to absorb a small amount of magnesium. Magnesium infused creams make it is easier for your body to absorb the necessary amount of magnesium through your skin.
Magnesium Deficiency Problems Can be Solved With Gentle Muscle Massage Using Elektra Magnesium
The health benefits we find from adding magnesium to our daily diet are almost endless. It has incredible healing powers and aids significantly in achieving optimal health.
- Magnesium is a valuable product to help ease the symptoms of restless legs. Our Magnesium Oil Spritz or Magnesium Charge Lotion glide on well and absorb beautifully into skin without leaving behind a sticky residue. Use in muscle massage to relax restless legs, cramps, tightness and spasms. Massage increases blood circulation to deliver nutrients to muscle cells. You can also use heat, such as infrared, heat wheat or hot water bottle.
- Cramps are often the result of mineral deficiencies in the body. When you have experienced excessive magnesium loss due to various factors such as stress or perspiration, cell membranes become compromised, leading to the loss of even more minerals. Mineral deficiency in tissue cells is the leading cause of cramping due to loss of hydration from lack of electrolytes, so replacing minerals in your system brings the relief you need. When you experience these cramps, they are extremely painful, but you can get relief from cramps with magnesium and drinking more water. Our range offers magnesium creams and sprays or for health and wellbeing, and long term preventative measures using nutrition. You can add magnesium flakes to your daily drinking water too.
- Endometriosis can be the result of hormonal imbalances caused by magnesium deficiency. It can be painful due to the amount of inflammation. You can alleviate the discomfort via gentle relaxing massage of the sore areas using Magnesium Lotion, Spritz and/or Creams to relax tension and help circulation. Magnesium is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps to calm stress, irritation, and tight or swollen muscles.
For as long as humanity has existed, nature has provided all we need to experience optimal health. At Elektra Magnesium, we are passionate about uniting you with nature to enjoy the numerous health resources it brings.
Related Products & Services: Magnesium Massage for Cramps and Restless Legs
Magnesium is one of nature’s wonders to alleviate the discomfort of inflammation, but the benefits of adding magnesium to your daily routines go much further:
- We have formulated our magnesium oil spritz with coa high concentration of magnesium chloride hexahydrate (60%) for use in massage to relieve muscle spasms, tension and cramps. It is the reason why so many massage clinics prefer to use it with their clients. Elektra Magnesium oil also contains other botanical ingredients that bring added nutritional support for skin absorption and comfort, with a refreshing mandarin fragrance.
- We easily miss magnesium deficiencies in our pets. A lack of magnesium can result in excessive nervous and irritating scratching where the fur is worn away, but our magnesium cream for pets can help to calm their stress, soothe the skin and relieve their distress.
- Horses with healthy magnesium balance are calmer in their demeanour, and tend to have healthier bones and hooves. Our range also includes solutions to address this shortage of magnesium in the equestrian world.
Fast Facts About Endometriosis Pain Relief
- Inflammation and swelling of the endometrium is the main reason for pain during the menstrual cycle. Magnesium deficiency worsens this pain. Studies show that low magnesium itself increases the risk and intensity of inflammation.
- Nature’s natural remedies for inflammation include magnesium.
- Magnesium is an essential aid to relieve bloating, sensitivity and pain in general.
Magnesium can even reduce your cravings for chocolate during these times (which generally has too much sugar!). It’s the cacao of chocolate that has the magnesium you crave. If you can get your magnesium via skin, it doesn’t pile on the weight like chocolate!
You can also enjoy the numerous benefits of magnesium. Contact us today and choose healthy living.
Proudly Australian made with natural and organic ingredients.
You can drink magnesium chloride too… Adding Elektra Magnesium Flakes (food grade) – or Magnesium Supplement for Drinking Water – to your filtered drinking water for alkalising and mineralisation helps the water to work better (ie. more hydrating), however it’s best not to rely on it alone to restore magnesium reserves because it’s usually not enough magnesium to supply all of people’s needs. The skin can cope with much higher concentrations of magnesium absorption because the epidermis is the largest organ of the body. The greater benefit of magnesium drinking water is the enhanced cell hydration it brings, which helps metabolism and electrical conductivity via the electrolyte charge.