For active people on the go… MEDIUM STRENGTH FORMULA
A hybrid 30% formula* half way between Elektra Magnesium Cream and Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz, Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion is designed for convenience as an all-in-one moisturizer, massage lotion, deodorant and magnesium supplement…
Fresh aroma of lemon-scented tea tree, which also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. NOTE: Not recommended for sensitive skin types. If you have sensitive skin conditions please refer to the milder Magnesium Cream (Herbal)
1 teaspoon = 300mg elemental magnesium... 2 teaspoons = 600mg elemental magnesium
Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion is suitable for skin that needs less fattiness for skin barrier protection, but more magnesium for muscle recovery, such as teenagers, athletes, those doing heavy physical work or with repetitive stress injuries. Its texture is silky smooth, light and moisture-attractive thanks to hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid).
High in Vitamin C and Magnesium Charge
Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion is absorbed and incorporated beautifully into the epidermis, plumping it up with hydration, and leaving no sticky residue. Powerful antioxidant Australian botanical extracts of Kakadu Plum, Davidson Plum, Quandong are naturally high in vitamin C, adding extra cleansing benefits and collagen support. Lemon-scented tea tree provides anti-microbial benefits and gives the lotion a fresh aroma of tangy lemon – ideal for use also as a deodorant.
Note: Do not apply lotion directly to broken or abraided skin. Best to massage in around any damaged skin area. For sensitive skin the lotion can be diluted by adding extra vegetable oil during the massage, as fats have a numbing effect. The products can be combined to suit individual skin and body care needs.
Magnesium is Essential for Bone Health
Scientific studies show, “Positive associations between greater intakes of dietary magnesium and grip strength, indices of skeletal muscle mass, and BMD in men and women in middle and older age groups.” These studies suggest that magnesium supplementation may help with strategies to prevent sarcopenia, frailty, falls, and fractures.
How Much do I Need?
Some people may need a daily top-up of 400-500mg of magnesium to supplement diet, whilst others may need more than 1,000mg if they are under excessive stress, work physically hard or have other health issues. For high level needs, in addition to eating more magnesium-containing organic foods, it’s a good idea to combine various magnesium topical applications, such as magnesium soaking, magnesium moisturising using Elektra Magnesium Cream, and magnesium massage using Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion and/or Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz.
Adding Elektra Magnesium Flakes (food grade) to your filtered drinking water for alkalising and mineralisation helps the water to work better (ie. more hydrating), however it’s best not to rely on it alone to restore magnesium reserves because it’s usually not enough magnesium. The skin can cope with much higher concentrations of magnesium absorption. More information about enhanced hydration by drinking magnesium mineral water is here…
Proudly Australian made with natural and organic ingredients.
PURIFIED WATER, 30% MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE HEXAHYDRATE, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, OLIVEM 1000 (NATURAL OLIVE EMULSIFYING WAX), CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND OIL), LECITHIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BORATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AZADIRACHTA INDICA (NEEM) OIL, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, D-ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL (NATURAL VITAMIN E), ESSENTIAL OIL: LEPTOSPERMUM PETERSONII (LEMON SCENTED TEA TREE), EXTRACTS: TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA FRUIT (KAKADU PLUM), DAVIDSONIA JERSEYANA (DAVIDSON PLUM), SANTALUM ACUMINATUM (QUANDONG), HYALURONIC ACID, LIMONENE.
Magnesium for Injury Recovery
Magnesium for Injury Recovery Brings Quick and Easy Pain Relief
Elektra Magnesium opts for transdermal absorption of magnesium for injury recovery. When magnesium tablets pass through our digestive system, our bodies only manage to absorb a small amount of magnesium. Magnesium infused creams make it is easier for your body to absorb the necessary amount of magnesium through your skin.
Problems Solved: Elektra Magnesium Addresses
The health benefits we find from adding magnesium to our daily diet are almost endless. It has incredible healing powers and aids significantly in achieving optimal health.
- Magnesium is a valuable product to help ease the symptoms of restless legs. Our oil spritz magnesium for restless legs absorbs well into the skin without leaving behind a sticky residue.
- Cramps are often the result of mineral deficiencies in the body. When you have experienced excessive magnesium loss due to various factors, your cell membranes become compromised, leading to the loss of even more minerals. The mineral deficiency in your cells is the leading cause of cramping and replacing minerals in your system brings the relief you need. When you experience these cramps, they are extremely painful, but you can get relief by using magnesium for cramps. Our range offers magnesium creams and sprays or for long term preventative measures; you can add magnesium flakes to your daily drinking water.
- Endometriosis can be the result of hormonal imbalances caused by magnesium deficiency. It can be painful due to the amount of inflammation that often goes along with it. You can find endometriosis pain relief from our magnesium creams by massaging them into the sore areas to relax tightness and help circulation. Magnesium is a natural anti-inflammatory that decreases the degree of inflammation in a specific area.
For as long as humanity has existed, nature has provided all we need to experience optimal health. At Elektra Magnesium, we are passionate about uniting you with nature to enjoy the numerous health resources it brings.
Related Products & Services: Magnesium for Cramps and Restless Legs
Magnesium is one of nature’s wonders to combat inflammation, but the benefits of adding magnesium to your daily routines go much further
- We have formulated our magnesium oil spritz with concentrated goodness to relieve muscle spasms. It is the reason why so many massage clinics prefer to use it with their clients. The oil also contains many other botanical ingredients that bring added goodness and a refreshing fragrance.
- We easily miss mineral deficiencies in our pets. A lack of magnesium can result in excessive scratching, but our magnesium cream for pets can help to resolve this shortage, calm their stress and relieve their symptoms.
- Horses with healthy magnesium balances are calmer in their demeanour, and they tend to have healthier hooves. Our range also includes solutions to address this shortage of magnesium in the equestrian world.
Fast Facts About Endometriosis Pain Relief
- Inflammation in the endometrium is the main reason for pain during the menstrual cycle, and Magnesium deficiency worsens this pain.
- Nature’s natural remedies for inflammation include magnesium.
- It can also aid in relieving bloating, sensitivity and pain in general.
Magnesium can even reduce your cravings for chocolate during these times (which generally has too much sugar!). And the cacao of chocolate has the magnesium you crave. If you can get your magnesium via skin, it doesn’t pile on the weight like chocolate.
You can also enjoy the numerous benefits of magnesium. Contact us today and choose healthy living.