Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz Formula used in massage for muscles and joints helps to relax and unwind! With a refreshing mandarin fragrance Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz offers potent high concentration magnesium chloride 60% formula plus botanical ingredients to enhance absorption, avoiding the sticky irritating residue of straight magnesium oil. It is not a moisturizer like Elektra Magnesium Cream, however it delivers high concentration magnesium where required. Great for loosening things up! Use as much as you like because everyone will have differing needs, depending on stiffness, tension and magnesium deficiency. Your body will give you the feedback you need to work out the right amounts. Just spray where you need it and feel the difference. If you have dry skin you can lubricate skin with Elektra Magnesium Cream first and then add on Elektra Magnesium Oil on the areas you need a higher strength.
Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz can be combined in a massage with Elektra Magnesium Cream, which lubricates and conditions the skin. Use Elektra Magnesium Cream for dry skin conditions and then add extra sprays of Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz on tight locations as required. The better the condition of the skin the better the absorption of magnesium. The more lipids (fats) in the skin layer the less likely you are to feel any tingling sensation from the salts. If the skin is very thin and sensitive start with Elektra Magnesium Cream first and work up to adding Elektra Magnesum Oil Spritz formula gradually. Avoid application to broken skin.
The benefits of magnesium oil include:
- Safe, easy and convenient to use (e.g., sprayed and rubbed on skin)
- May be applied directly to skin for massage of tight muscles and joints
- Rapidly absorbed for uptake into cells, tissue, organs, and bloodstream, to help prevent magnesium deficiency.
- Skin absorption is passive and self-regulating as the body keeps its own homeostasis, using the skin as a nutrient reservoir
- Skin absorbs more magnesium (via magnesium chloride in solution) than can be absorbed using oral supplements (which must first be digested)
- Lower cost per dose than many orally-administered magnesium supplements
- Bypasses processing by the liver and kidney (unlike oral supplements) because no digestion is required
- Does not involve gastrointestinal upset or loose stools associated with oral magnesium supplementation
- Lower cost per dose than intravenous or intramuscular injections, which typically are administered by health professionals
- Does not involve pain associated with magnesium injections and no special equipment required
- Natural Elektra Magnesium Chloride mineral salt flakes (food grade) also incorporate 2% other sea trace minerals – essential for good health and wellbeing. It’s a ‘mineral package from Nature’ for better nutrition.
Ingredients – All Natural
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate used is ‘food grade’ and tested in Australia by an independent laboratory, with no mercury and no lead tested down to 10ppb. Each 180ml bottle contains approximately 111 grams of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in solution of purified water (61.8%). Additional natural ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Cocoyl proline, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Potassium sorbate, Sodium borate, and the Essential Oils of Mandarin, Juniper berry and Rosalina. Seven sprays contain around 400mg of elemental magnesium.
Buy Magnesium Oil for Muscle Cramp Relief