NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH SPECIAL! First 49 orders of Baby Calm Balm receive one free natural teething ring made with food grade silicon and bamboo (value $25)
An ultra-light protective baby calm magnesium cream formula specially developed for baby skin and to help keep baby calm and relaxed. Use with relaxation massage for better sleep and natural skin care. Helps prevent nappy rash, as well as clear up cradle cap and milk pimples quickly. This gorgeous cream is packed full of nutrition, yet light as angel wings!
Babies need a good supply of magnesium. Transdermal magnesium is the best natural strategy to calm down and relax, to help sleep better and to thrive. Magnesium is essential for building of strong bones, brain development, immune system support, and electrical energy supply.
How to Calm Down Teething Stress
During teething babies can suffer high stress levels due to inflamed gums. This can make them irritable and hyper-sensitive. One of the best ways to help bub relax and be soothed is to use transdermal magnesium, which is gentle, natural, safe and effective. Magnesium is anti-inflammatory, helps to relax from stress, and speeds up recovery from teething discomfort. Use one teaspoon of magnesium chloride flakes per small baby bath, or if they are using the big bath, half of one cup of flakes. Finish with a comforting baby massage, focusing on back and legs, using Baby Calm Balm.
The plant extracts in this luxurious skin conditioner are simply divine, with skin-loving Chamomile, Calendula, Geranium, as well as Australian Native Snowflower, Nerolina and Fingerlime. The cream is light and creamy – ideal also as a facial moisturiser for Mum! Its natural botanicals offer an uplifting aroma to soothe frazzled emotions and calm stress.
Note: Topical use only. Do not apply Baby Calm Balm directly to broken or abraided skin.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (apricot) KERNEL OIL, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE HEXAHYDRATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (shea) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED (cocoa) BUTTER, ROSA CANINA FRUIT (rosehip) OIL, GLYCERINE (vegetable), ORIZA SATIVA (rice bran) WAX, MANGIFERA INDICA SEED (mango) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (coconut) OIL, D-ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, LECITHIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (snowflower) LEAF EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (rose geranium) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, MELALEUCA QUINQUENERVIA (nerolina) OIL, P-ANISIC ACID, CITRUS AUSTRALASICA (finger lime) FRUIT EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, THIOCTIC (alpha lipoic) ACID, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID.
Baby Calm Balm is available in 100g (3.5oz) double-walled jar, which can be re-used or recycled.
Magnesium for Babies
Our Magnesium for Babies is a Safe Partner in Your Family’s Health CareAt Elektra Magnesium we trust only in the best quality food grade magnesium for babies. Babies and the elderly are the most vulnerable members of society. Thus, we use only the best food-grade quality alpine salts in the production of our product range.
What Sets Elektra Magnesium Apart Regarding Magnesium for BabiesBabies are very sensitive to any harsh substances or chemicals. That is why we use only the purest forms of chemical-free, natural magnesium in our products for babies.
- Our name has been a trusted brand for more than 11 years. Our range of quality magnesium products is available at more than 300 outlets countrywide. You will find us at health food stores, chiropractic and physio clinics, body therapist centres and massage clinics.
- The flakes we use in our baby products are gentle and pure. We do constant testing to be sure that our flakes contain no mercury or lead, and this is why it is gentle enough for expecting mommies and babies to use. It is also friendly to sensitive skins.
- Our magnesium cream for babies is super absorbent and leaves baby’s skin feeling soft and moisturised. We created our formula to be absorbent to enter the outer layer of skin with ease. The magnesium minerals in our baby cream help comfort the aches and pains of teething, as well as to help relax and promote better sleep, whilst leaving your baby hydrated and protected.
Benefits of Magnesium FlakesOur food-grade magnesium flakes are a perfect solution to give a smooth and refreshing taste to your drinking water. You can also add it to your bath water for optimal slow absorption through your skin.
- Oral hygiene can be very affordable without all the harsh chemicals usually found in mouthwash. You can make a very effective mouthwash at home by merely adding our magnesium flakes to filtered water (refer to recommended concentration). Shake the mixture to dissolve all the magnesium flakes entirely for an effective mouthwash providing electrolyte support for enamel, without the sting of a high alcohol concentration. It is a brilliant solution for oral care in youngsters, without any toxic chemical additives. The alkalinity and magnesium concentration in your homemade mouthwash is high enough to inhibit pathogenic bacteria, leaving your mouth feeling clean and your teeth feeling strong.
- Mineral enriched water is highly beneficial for your cells and bone structure. Taking care of our mineral absorption is particularly important when we have older adults or growing children in our care. You can enrich your drinking water with electrolytes by adding only a pinch of our magnesium flakes to one litre of your filtered drinking water.
- Diluted magnesium flakes are easily absorbed into the cells of your body, and your body can take up all this natural mineral goodness without further digestion.
About Elektra MagnesiumThe world we live in bears numerous natural aids and benefits that people often forget. Our passion is to share these natural wonders with you, to bring healing and healthy living into your home. Contact us and let’s share our connection with nature.
Magnesium Skin Care
How Magnesium Skincare May Benefit Those with PsoriasisMagnesium skincare products from Elektra Magnesium may be helpful for people with a variety of skin complaints, including psoriasis. Magnesium is essential for many functions of the body, such as helping your body use vitamin D. By helping achieve balance and optimal functionality within all body systems, magnesium can also help with a variety of skin conditions as well.
What You Should Know About Magnesium for PsoriasisPsoriasis affects people of all ages. This skin condition, characterised by raised, itchy, pink lesions made of a build-up of dead skin cells, is actually an imbalance of the immune system. Here are a few things that you should know about psoriasis and addressing your symptoms with magnesium.
- Psoriasis has numerous potential triggers. There are many different possible reasons for your psoriasis flare-up, including stress, obesity, excess alcohol consumption, smoking, skin injuries and infections, cold air, and more.
- Magnesium is a vital mineral stored mainly in your muscles and bone. Magnesium is essential to the regulation of calcium and other nutrients as well as the activation of several enzymes. However, many people do not consume enough magnesium, so upping your intake and magnesium absorption may help if you have conditions or symptoms related to a deficiency of this essential mineral.
- Magnesium may help reduce the symptoms of psoriasis. Adding extra magnesium to your routine in the form of topical skincare products may help relieve the inflammation that leads to psoriatic lesions, especially when combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- The other magic nutrients vital to your skin health and barrier protection are rich plant lipids (fats). The combination of natural magnesium chloride and plant oils and butters provides an ideal comprehensive ‘meal’ for your skin’s nutritional support.
Benefits of Elektra Magnesium Body Cream and Face CreamWhy shop Elektra Magnesium? Just wait until you discover all the benefits of using our products every day. This isn’t about a separate magnesium face cream or magnesium body cream for skin care. We have invented a magnesium cream that you can use daily for both face and body as part of your healthy lifestyle. That’s right: We give you more! Here are a few extra benefits of using Elektra Magnesium Cream:
- Our products are all-natural. We use only food-grade alpine magnesium chloride salt in our all-natural and organic products. Everything we produce is free of harsh chemicals, lead, mercury and anything else you wouldn’t want to put in your body.
- We provide a whole-body care system. Our products are natural and safe to use every day for ideal health and beauty. Make our magnesium skincare line a part of your daily routine for disease prevention, recovery from stress and all-over health and wellness. When your body feels good, happy vibes flow easily too!
- We empower you to take charge of your life. We believe in helping our customers take control of their lives via magnesium nutrition to naturally alleviate pain or stiffness, improve energy levels, rejuvenate and find that youthful spring in their step again by finding the best products to suit individual needs.
- We offer a wide range of magnesium-based skincare products catering for various individual needs, including different skin types and magnesium requirements, from babies and stressed parents to athletes and the elderly. There are also educational articles and videos explaining about the science of transdermal magnesium therapy and its benefits for those with magnesium deficiency symptoms. Whether you have an auto-immune disorder like lupus or hypothyroidism, or a sugar metabolism issue as in obesity, metabolic syndrome and chronic fatigue, or indeed any other stress-related health issue, you will find that they all have magnesium deficiency in common. Adding extra magnesium into your daily life can make a huge difference to your health and wellness.
About Elektra MagnesiumElektra Magnesium has been operating since 2008, selling our products via chiropractic and physio clinics, naturopaths, massage clinics, practitioners, health food stores, selected pharmacies and more. We have over 300 retailers throughout Australia, USA and the UK. We design our products to support beautiful, healthy skin and overall well-being. We are passionate about helping people overcome a range of problems using positive, natural and organic solutions – contact us today to find out more.
Help Protect Your Skin Against Ageing with Magnesium MoisturiserWhether you regularly deal with excessive stress or simply want to improve your skincare regimen, our magnesium moisturiser can help you. This magnesium cream is packed full of nutrients that skin just laps up. It protects and nurtures the skin barrier, alleviating dry skin conditions, as well as acne. You can use it as a before and after-sun skin care to help skin recover with a healthy looking tan. You can also massage it into muscles to alleviate cramps – that’s all sorts of cramps including leg cramps and period cramps. It even works well as a natural deodorant. Please continue reading below to learn why it’s so effective.
Problems That Our Magnesium Lotion AddressesMagnesium supplements have long been noted for their health benefits both on and under the skin. Using magnesium lotion keeps the positive aspects of other application methods and enhances them in several ways:
- Using this lotion can replace more than one part of how you stay healthy. It’s great for active people on the go that need more focus on muscle recovery and performance, or those that need more attention to joint care and flexibility. If you’re currently taking magnesium supplements but find that they upset your stomach, then this lotion may be just the right thing for you, because you just rub it in wherever you need to relax any tightness. In this way, magnesium can bypass your digestive tract altogether and make it easier to get the magnesium you desire. Additionally, you can replace your current moisturising lotion and deodorant, as this lotion is a three-in-one solution.
- Your skin is at its most sensitive during prolonged exposure to the sun. Therefore, you can use this lotion to revitalise your skin before and after you spend time outside. This moisturiser may reinforce your skin’s natural defence against the risks associated with extended sun exposure.
- This lotion can also help clear up skin blemishes and troublesome complexion issues. If you take magnesium for acne, the transition to this lotion may enhance the positive results you’re already experiencing. If you have excessively oily or acne prone skin, you can just dab a little magnesium lotion onto your skin. People with sensitive skin should use magnesium cream instead, as it has a milder concentration of magnesium.
- Massaging magnesium lotion into your skin for muscle relaxation increases magnesium absorption rates and ensures that your body gets the supplement exactly where it’s needed.
Related Services We Provide to Organic Skin CareThis magnesium lotion isn’t the only way that you can give your body this necessary magnesium nutrition. We carry several related products that can help you achieve your holistic health goals:
- If you want something stronger that offers the benefits of transdermal magnesium, consider our special formula magnesium oil spritz. This heavy-duty oil blends a potent magnesium supplement with botanical additives so that the oil just glides on smoothly and can be absorbed into skin quickly without leaving any sticky residue or stinging sensation (as with pure magnesium oil). Our special formula magnesium oil smells like fresh mandarins from essential oils and is a pleasure to use, whilst adding even more magnesium nutrition for your body.
- Our magnesium mineral salt flakes give you unprecedented flexibility in creating home-made remedies to improve your overall health. For example, you can add these flakes to water and create a natural, chemical-free mouthwash that costs you far less than alcohol-based and artificial mouthwashes.
- We take the time to conduct ongoing research and connect you with the latest science. You can explore our blog to learn the latest news about magnesium supplements and discover new ways that it can address potential issues.