Elektra Magnesium User Guide shows you how to relax, replenish and revive with natural magnesium and the best nutrition for skin! Elektra Magnesium products feel sooooo good on the skin and help keep a more youthful, glowing and healthy appearance. Use in skin care as well as massage to alleviate muscle tension, cramps and aches.
Elektra Magnesium User Guide
You can use as much as you like of each product type, and in any combination, as there is no danger of overdose. Elektra Magnesium products are made from natural and organic ingredients, and without drugs or synthetic chemicals. The products provide high quality nutrition which can be easily absorbed into the epidermis. The nutrients sit inside the epidermis like food on a dinner plate. The body absorbs from this reservoir what it needs and at its own pace. It can take a number of hours for full absorption, however most people feel results very quickly in a matter of minutes after massaging in the product/s.
Not only do Elektra Magnesium products offer fast efficient magnesium absorption via skin, but they also provide excellent skin barrier support for a more youthful complexion!
Relax muscles and joints and promote better sleep with a relaxing detoxing magnesium bath using Elektra Magnesium Chloride Flakes, and follow with a luxurious Elektra Magnesium Cream moisturiser (4 kinds) for smoother skin and healthier looking complexion. If you are dealing with any aches or pains, inflammation etc, you can apply extra magnesium using Elektra Magnesium Oil Spritz. If you are looking for a strong muscle recovery product that doubles as a natural deodorant too – then you can’t go past Elektra Magnesium Charge Lotion.
Use the Elektra Magnesium User Guide below to work out how much magnesium you may be getting, or what you may want to add on to increase your magnesium intake. Our FAQ page can also give you more tips.
If you do hard physical work, exercise a lot or are under excessive stress;
If you do shift work or are sleep deprived;
If you have an auto-immune or digestive disorder;
If you have metabolic syndrome or diabetes;
If you are undergoing chemo or radiation cancer therapy;
If you have kidney disease; and
If you are taking certain medications / drugs;
you may need as much as three times the normal amount of magnesium to replace what is lost under stress. This amount is difficult to digest and absorb orally and usually ends up as as liquefied stool and lost quickly. However, transdermal absorption of magnesium is gentle and easy, offers up to 30 times faster and more efficient absorption compared to tablets and powders, and is great for skin care too.
Magnesium for Blood Pressure
Our Organic Magnesium for Blood Pressure Is Safe To Use
Elektra Magnesium offers a fantastic range of transdermal magnesium products. It is widely known that the use of magnesium for blood pressure is highly advantageous. It’s interesting to note that your body is capable of controlling its levels of magnesium, unless there is a problem with the kidneys. If your magnesium levels are too high, then your kidneys pass out more magnesium via the urine. If there is excessive stress or a problem with kidneys, then too much magnesium may also be excreted, leaving the person with magnesium deficiency. However, when it comes to transdermal magnesium absorption, you cannot overdose or get too much magnesium, as the body only takes up from the epidermis what is needed at the time.
The Importance of Magnesium for Heart Arrhythmia
A healthy heart requires sufficient magnesium, not least because it helps other electrolytes, such as calcium and potassium, to reach cells and be used the right way. Arrhythmia can occur when insufficient magnesium is present in your body and – simply put – is where your heart’s upper chambers become unsteady as a result of its electrical system playing up.
- Our modern diets often lack sufficient magnesium. Our range of transdermal magnesium products can help supplement this lack – whether you prefer to soak in a mineral bath, or apply a cream or lotion, our products can assist.
- Magnesium can often be depleted as a result of ageing or some medications, leading to heart arrythmia and other ailments. Our products are absorbed through the skin, as well as being organic and safe to use.
- Pregnancy is also extremely taxing on the body – and it is even more important to ensure that you take care of your own body’s health while carrying a child to term. Having sufficient magnesium is critical during this time, even more so for a healthy heart.
Problems Magnesium for Hypothyroidism Addresses
Your thyroid would not be able to function without magnesium, as it is responsible for converting the T4 hormone, which is inactive, into the active T3 hormone. In addition to hypothyroidism a deficiency in magnesium could lead to:
- Anxiety, sleep issues, depression or irritability.
- Exacerbated PMS, bloating, muscle cramps or spasms.
- Migraines, constipation and even diabetes.
Any one of the above conditions would be difficult enough to manage on their own but having to deal with them in addition to hypothyroidism can make your life even more complicated. Sufficient magnesium is critical for thousands of enzyme reactions to function correctly. Our products range from magnesium mineral flakes for you to soak in, to oil, to lotion, and even cream.
Why Trust Elektra Magnesium Regarding Magnesium for Hypothyroidism?
We have been in this business for over a decade. Our products are entirely natural and safe for everyday use. You can maintain your health and avoid many ailments if your body can get sufficient magnesium, which enables it to function optimally.
We designed our product range to cater to people from all walks of life, young and old alike. Your skin will absorb the magnesium in our products efficiently, which also provides an excellent skin barrier for a more youthful complexion.
Please feel free to get in touch with us to see how our products can help you supplement your body’s magnesium levels. We look forward to hearing from you.
Magnesium Health Benefits
Experience Magnesium Health Benefits with Elektra Magnesium
Magnesium is an essential mineral for all living cells, playing an essential role in more than 300 direct functions and thousands more enzyme reactions in the human body, with health benefits proven to include supporting muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure and immune system support. Elektra Magnesium’s range of superior magnesium products is specially formulated from the highest quality food grade magnesium salts, harvested from the pristine Tibetan Plateau, far away from human activity and related contaminants.
The Importance of Magnesium for Diabetes
Magnesium plays a vital direct role in more than 300 functions in the human body. However, magnesium deficiency is common among the general population, which may lead to symptoms like tremors, poor coordination, muscle spasms, loss of appetite, and personality changes, all of which can lead to more serious complications.
- Low levels of magnesium are often seen in people who have diabetes and is widely associated with insulin resistance, meaning that the body does produce insulin, but not enough to meet your body’s needs.
- Magnesium deficiency is often missed, as magnesium is stored in bones and muscle. As magnesium levels drop in the blood, your bone and muscle cells release magnesium to the blood to top up supply. This depletes stored magnesium in tissue cells, whilst still showing normal levels in the blood. Blood tests therefore generally do not give an accurate indication of tissue levels of magnesium.
- Our products are derived from food-grade magnesium salts, which is optimally absorbed through the skin, either through soaking or the application of our various creams, oils and lotions.
The benefits of Magnesium Chloride
Magnesium salts are highly soluble in water and thus ideally suited for use in a wide variety of products for oral consumption (as in magnesium drinking water), soaking and bathing, as well as skin care and massage creams, oils and lotions. Our range of transdermal magnesium products are of excellent food-grade quality and completely free of toxic contaminants.
- Today’s rushed lifestyles often result in people neglecting to ensure that their diets contain all the minerals that they need. Our range of premium magnesium products will ensure that you get your daily requirement of this essential mineral.
- Due to its cell-supporting qualities, magnesium may be beneficial in fighting the effects of ageing. Our organic anti-ageing cream has proven to be very popular among our many customers.
- Our magnesium products may have a variety of health benefits, including contributing to bone and cardiovascular health, stress relief, relief from migraine headaches, relief from symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and many more.
About Elektra Magnesium
We have been a leading producer and supplier of food-grade magnesium chloride salt derived magnesium products to the Australian market since late 2008, and we were the first company to provide transdermal magnesium products in Australia. Only about 15% of magnesium products in the world are certified as food-grade, with the rest classed as industrial grade.
Laboratory tested in Australia, our magnesium chloride salts contain no lead nor mercury whatsoever, ensuring that our product contains only the purest magnesium chloride, free from any toxic contaminants, pollution and chemicals caused by human activities such as mining or agriculture. Contact us today for more information or to place your order.